Gazella is now recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A Manager) to a new business area AST (Advanced Suspension Technology) within the global company DRiV. We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented person who will be responsible of building up and taking the FP&A function to the next level. You will actively drive change in the organization and be a speaking partner to the Group Financial Lead within the AST Management team. You have responsibility for developing the FP&A and its business while representing the finance function within other parts of the organization, as well as outside. Since the company has factories in different countries you will be able to travel. You will report directly to the company's Vice President Finance AST. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Play a key role within the monthly financial performance reviews by analyzing detailed information from the local teams.
- Take responsibility for the financial planning and analysis, forecasts, budget-process and management reporting.
- Perform financial trend chart analysis for P&L and Balance Sheet to identify potential risks.
- Be the right-hand person to the group financial lead, taking a key role in terms of communication within the AST management team across all functions.
- Provide AST's management team with necessary financial data to support the decision-making process going forward.
- Consolidate the AST group financials across various locations and to ensure reporting timelines and required content is fulfilled by all entities.
- Ensure adherence to DRiV's internal control procedures, reporting requirements and SOX compliance.
- Execute various ad-hoc analysis.Your Background
We are looking for a person with an academic degree within finance and at least seven years of experience. Preferably we see that you have a background within auditing or accounting, and that you have worked with financial analysis or controlling in positions as FP&A Manager, Senior Business Controller, Head of Business Control, Business Control Manager or Finance Manager. Previous experience in the automotive supply business is a merit, but it is also considered an asset if you have prior experience from the manufacturing industry. You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken, and we see that you have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.Personal Qualities
You are a driven and business-oriented person who thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and innovative environment. You are analytical and solution oriented. Additionally, we are looking for a communicative person who has the ability to communicate with and present financial data to senior management within AST. Furthermore, you are a pragmatic person who enjoys and excels in a representative role with many contacts, both within and outside the company. Moreover, you are enthused by working in an international company.Apply here: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/0a0eb75aaa0a